Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Very Verve!



Originally uploaded by lools.

One of the first things I do when I arrive in Bombay is to visit the neighbourhood magazinewala to pick up the latest issues of the most interesting Indian magazines including Verve, which is my current favourite.

Verve embodies all that is fabulous about the modern Indian woman - intelligent, savvy and with a real eye for aesthetics. Editor Anuradha Mahindra herself is a fabulous icon for the brand. A woman of style and substance, she has expertly put together all the ingredients for a visually stunning and engaging magazine. The articles, written by the best Indian talent, feature Indian achievers in every field from business to Bollywood. My only complaint is that it only a bimonthly as I usually can't wait to get my hands on the next copy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home