Sunday, April 17, 2005

Cherry Blossom



Originally uploaded by lools.

In a few weeks, all the 200 cherry trees at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden will be in peak bloom. I plan to go there with my friends to enjoy the cherry blossom display and also experience different Japanese demonstrations showcasing the culture.

While I was strolling around SoHo and the Union Square area all yesterday afternoon, I came across this gorgeous cherry tree on 8th street. I just had to take a photo and share it with you. Stay tuned for more pictures after my visit to the Cherry Blossom Festival.

2 Comments:

Blogger gs said...

the cherry tea looks beautiful.awaiting more pictures after your visit to the cherry blossom festival.
reckit and coleman have their shoe polishes named cherry blossom.wonder what the connection could be.

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Commercial Designers Antioch said...

Very thoughtfuul blog

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home