Saturday, May 07, 2005

Juice Bar



I was reminded of Haji Ali's Juice Shop this afternoon when I stopped by Juice Bar in Union Square for a healthy, drinkable lunch. From carrots and pineapple to ginseng and ginger, a wide array of juices are custom blended per your taste by the friendly juiceman. I asked for a hearty juice that didn't contain any sugar. The juiceman confidently recommended the carrot, beet and ginger juice as the one I would love. It was naturally sweet, felt very healthy and filled me up instantly. Can't wait to go back again to try another one of Juice Bar's juicy boosts.



Juice Bar is at Broadway and 16th, right outside Coffee Shop.

4 Comments:

Blogger gs said...

I am in Orissa now and it is very very hot.And a good juice is always very welcome.Pepsi and coke have competition here.Guess who cools most?.The sherbatwala who is laughing all the way to the bank.With 'jala aam ka sherbat'.Made out of burnt raw mangoes and then mixed with sugar and peppered with black salt.Then stored in earthen pots.It also cools the 'dimag'.More of it in my posting.

8:55 PM  
Blogger lulu said...

Now you have me really thirsty for some mango juice. The sherbatwala's burnt raw mango juice sounds delicious, Appa. Hope you have taken some good photos. Look forward to seeing the posting on your blog.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Arun Surana said...

my mane is Arun Surna. i am from indore. i want to start a vegetable juice parlour in my city. so can you help me how i can learn more about vegetable juicing & how i make it healthy, sweet so that people love to drink it.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Arun Surana said...

My id. is arunsurana43@yahoo.com

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home