Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Fig Martini




You may remember reading about how much I love Nobu, especially their Lychee Martinis.

I was third time lucky tonight to get in without a reservation and no waiting time. I could not believe that we were immediately seated. 8:40 p.m. must be a good time to show up at Nobu for an unreserved table for two. Given how chi chi this place is, I'm amazed how I've effortlessly slinked my way in each time.

In addition to my Lychee Martini, I took generous sips from H's Fig Martini which was just divine. It's nothing but Pearl Vodka infused with figs, splashed with lychee juice, shaken and served straight up with a dried fig as garnish. I'm a huge fig fan andnow Nobu has given me one more reason to love figs.

I was dying to get the Pear Martini for round two but decided to have something to come back for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boycaught said...

Lools sez: "I'm amazed how I've effortlessly slinked my way in each time."

LOL! That's too funny. A stylish, attractive young woman wonders how effortlessly she's able to get into stylish, trendy public places. Now I've heard everything!

10:21 AM  
Blogger lulu said...

LOL! You crack me up, LAG!!!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home