Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Jamie Oliver's latest book on Italy



I'm totally besotted with Jamie Oliver. But you already knew that! I just got my copy of Jamie's latest book "Jamie's Italy" from amazon.co.uk and I'm more in love with him than ever. Reading his story-like, heartfelt intro about his passion for Italy has got me hooked already and I can't wait to learn more about the flavours and foods of the different regions of Italy through the eyes of my favourite chef. Things are crazy-busy right now at work but I'm going to read a few pages every night before tucking into bed. Get your copy soon - what are you waiting for?

1 Comments:

Blogger rums said...

you lucky bum! i'm going to get my copy soon! i can't get enough of italian food!
have you read marcella hazan lools? she is very good too.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home