Monday, December 12, 2005

CONTEST: The prizes



Congratulations to Sandeep, Faffer and Sandhya for winning the contest last week. Sandeep who is based in Delhi will receive a copy of Rachel Ray's new cooking magazine, Every Day with Rachel Ray. I picked it up while traveling last week and was totally hooked to it - she makes food and cooking so accesible and fun! The other two winners live in America so it easier to send them bulkier items :) Faffer is going to get a bottle of Apricot Butter that I made and Sandya will receive some fine Belgian chocolates from Le Pain Quotidien. Enjoy your gifts and thanks for participating!

6 Comments:

Blogger gs said...

lulu,we want such competitions more often!

8:28 PM  
Blogger lulu said...

Stay tuned!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Sandeep said...

Thanks for gifting me Rachel Ray... I mean her magazine. I'll make do with that for a while !!!

11:59 PM  
Blogger rums said...

lulu i have tagged you for a meme. i hope you enjoy this one, all you have to do is list 10 of your favourite foods.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Mamatha said...

Thanks Lulu! It's very nice of you to send me a homemade gift. And I like apricots.

I second gs :)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sandhya said...

Wow, thanks Lulu! That's a nice gift for a chocolate freak like me :-). Loved your contest!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home