Tuesday, August 16, 2005

One full year in Manhattan!

I just realized that I totally blew the one year anniversary of my blog (August 12th) which was supposed to be a big deal - I had challenged myself to keep this going for a year even though I started blogging on a total whim when I moved to Manhattan. Oh well!

I SO did not want to leave the Bay Area but the past year has been so exhilarating and full of new experiences that I can't help but be in love with Manhattan. I've lost a bit of the California "niceness" and definitely the "laidbackness" but I've gained a huge dose of energy, curiosity and an even bigger appetite for life. And I've become more food obsessed than ever so my blog will now be totally devoted to my adventures in cooking and eating.

Can't say for sure if I'll live in Manhattan for the rest of my life, but I'm certainly going to make the most of every single day as if it were my last..


1 Comments:

Blogger gs said...

time flies,doesn't it? it was last june that i visited you and h at rw city.and what a great time we had.i have been wanting to visit you both in ny now but appears it might happen only in october.though i have visited ny on business several times,nothing like exploring the city with a guide like you!.all the pubs and the eateries.and that is a long list.
and congrats for completing one year of blogging.my blog anniversary is coming up soon.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home