Friday, October 22, 2004

Booting up in style!



Originally uploaded by lools.

The best part about winter is that I get to wear boots so often. No other footwear comes close in terms of style AND comfort.

Scrunched boots are all the rage these days. At lunch, I usually check out the shoe stores near work and love admiring the different styles and colours that are on the shelves. If you want to window shop online, check out a fabulous selection at Victoria's Secret.

Women in Manhattan can't seem to resist splurging on shoes. All my girlfriends admit to having a soft spot. I don't feel like being left behind (excuse, excuse!), so I'm joining the bandwagon and buying a few pairs of fancy boots this winter!

3 Comments:

Blogger gs said...

hi there
whom should i compare you with? imelda marcos or j.jayalalitha.both had an obsession for footwear.and that too the most expensive ones.studded with gold and diamonds.
you might say that i am nowhere there in value terms.but in numbers,i think you come very close.i think you have left a legacy behind here at ov,and i was always stumbling over your shoes in your redwoodcity home and now if you are going to add to your arsenal in 777 take care.
shoes are essentially worn for comfort though style is also very important.but not at the cost of comfort.as you are going to walk to your workplace every working day it will be a good idea to keep this in mind.and high heels put a lot of strain on your back.the effects will appear later.not now.that is the word of caution.else,go ahead and splurge.
gs

9:58 PM  
Blogger Frater P.A. said...

Nice boots - I won't even try to understand that comment I saw.

Nine West has some good pairs of boots, if you're looking for some.

I'd like your permission to use a few images from your page on my blog, if I may.

10:06 PM  
Blogger lulu said...

Sure, Aaman. Go right ahead and use the images you like.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home